Shuttle service will be offered!
Trunk n’ Treat will occur this year with limited locations! Please register below or contact Jessica Frye as soon as possible to reserve a spot! Vehicles must be in place by 5:00 PM!
Trick or treat station set-up from 4:30 to 5:30 PM.
Activities and food to begin at 5:00 PM | Trick or Treating will begin at 5:30 PM
For more information or to sponsor the event contact Jessica Frye or the OUMC office at 785-665-7345.
- “Stuff” the Jack-O-Lanterns | Non-perishable food & health item drive for Help House
- Trunk n’ Treating | Bring your decorated vehicles to pass out treats | Limited spots | Registration required!
- Trick or Treating | Bring your tables and chairs to set-up a trick or treat station along the lake path
- Apple Cider Press
- Chili & Cinnamon Rolls | Donation to Overbrook PRIDE
- City of Overbrook | Use of City Lake & Park
- Overbrook Police Department
- Overbrook Parks and Recreation | Lights
- Overbrook United Methodist Church | Event Organization & Apples for the Cider Press
- Dean & Dianna Supple | Apple Cider Press
- Double Eagle Golf | Donation & Use of Golf Cart for Shuttle
- Kansas State Bank | Cold Water and Monetary Donation
- Overbrook Bible Church | Trick or Treating Station and Game
- Four Corners Restaurant | Monetary Donation
- Santa Fe Trail FBLA Chapter | Trunk n’ Treating Station
- Jazzercise of Osage County | Treat or Treating Station (with a treat for both the kids and moms!)
- Carol Baughman | Directional and Parking Signs